- About Us
- Recommended Books
- Staff Favorites
- Customer Recommendations
- Award Winners
- National Book Critics Circle Awards 2012
- Alex Awards 2013
- Newbery Medal 2013
- Printz Award 2013
- Caldecott Medal 2013
- Oregon Book Awards 2013
- PNBA Awards 2013
- Women's Prize for Fiction 2013
- Nobel Prize in Literature 2012
- Pulitzer Prize Awards 2013
- Indies Choice & E.B. White Awards 2012
- MacArthur Fellows Award 2012
- National Book Awards 2012
- Genre Awards
- For Book Clubs
- Conference Book Lists
- The Best American Series 2012
- Local & Regional Authors
- Oregon & Pacific Northwest
- Author Event Book Lists
- Book Links & Resources
- Children & Educators
- Tiff's Top Titles
- Educator Program
- Our Suggestions (by age)
- Oregon Battle of the Books
- Book Awards
- ZOOBIE Blanket Pets
- Great Kids' Links
- Good Music
- Grass Roots T Shirts
- Tote Bags
- Cards & Stationary
- Buddha Boards
- Journals & Sketchbooks
- Naked Bee Bath & Body Products
- Book Bling Bookmarks
- Oberon Design
- Oriental Carpet Products
- Games & Puzzles
- Fun & Useful Gifts
For Your Book Club
Grass Roots Books & Music Book Club Program
Book Clubs that register with Grass Roots receive a discount and valuable support for their group.
- Receive 15% off your book club selection.
- We offer resources for your selections and discussions:
- Indie Next List for Reading Groups
- Links to online resources via our website.
- Our staff can provide lists of recommendations for you based on interests, authors, topics, and what other Book Clubs are reading.
When registering your Book Club, we ask that you provide a contact person’s name and phone number. The contact person can notify the store at any time that there is a title they would like to order, and in most cases we will have them in stock in a day or two. The contact person will be notified when the books arrive, and they will be held for Club members under the group name.
Tell us what you’re reading, and what your Club thought: One of the best resources for suggestion is other Book Clubs. Has your group read something that sparked a great discussion? Is there a title that was a total dud? We want to hear about it!
Here are some great resources for your Book Club:
Have you ever wanted a better way to:
||Inspired recommendations from Indie Booksellers|
Reading Group Choices selects discussible books and develops resources to enhance book club experiences. It offers reading group guides, discussion topics, plus news articles about book groups, book festivals, bookstores, libraries.
|Browse the complete Oprah's Book Club book archive, a list of dozens of
best-sellers. Learn more about the books and authors, get reading
questions for your club, watch video clips and more.
What are book clubs reading now in Corvallis? Take a look at what's on our shelf: